- Q?How much do you charge for commission?
It is all free.
- Q? I’m not sure if I should apply as tutor?
In that case, we would advise you not to apply. The same applies if you are going through a difficult period or endeavours in your life, try to piece up the broken bits. Tutors play an important role in students’ academic accomplishment and should only take on the duty if you are mentally and emotionally proficient. We do not hope for a case where tutors sabotage the progress of students. Hence, you are welcomed to apply when you are ready.
- Q?Where is tuition conducted?
It will be at a location requested by the client. Usually it is done at client’s place and we will assign you with students that stay near you.
- Q?What is the minimum commitment period?
The minimum commitment period is at least a month.
- Q?What should I do if I want to cancel an assignment I have agreed to take up?
Please think carefully before you accept an assignment, as we do not allow any cancellations of assignment unless you have a compelling reason. i.e. Severe chronic health issues.
- Q?What if I did not attend the first lesson?
Credibility is what we offer to our client. Absence for the first lesson without a valid reason will cause clients to lose faith in us. You have to produce a medical certificate if you are ill and cannot turn up. Otherwise, we will then have to withdraw you from our tutor database.
- Q?What if I need to terminate within 1 month period?
Please do not accept an assignment if you are unable to commit for at least 1 month.
- Q?What is expected on the first lesson?
A confirmation email or SMS will be sent with the details for first lesson. Get ready for the material needed for the lesson. Bring your IC and relevant certificates for verification purposes. Request for the student/parent’s contact number (home and mobile) from the student/parent. Be punctual with proper dressing. BE RESPONSIBLE. Parent trust Us and We believe in you!
1) MTC is an organization for tutor matching services only and is not responsible for the services provided by tutors. Each tutor is solely responsible in offering tuition fees, arranging tutorial lessons, paying all taxes on income earned and all other issues and responsibilities related to tutoring.
2) MTC will not act as an arbitrator or mediator for any conflicts or disagreements that arise between the tutor and the student. However, we are always prepared to offer our views and suggestions.
3) MTC reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information on this website at any time without notice.
4) You are solely responsible for the information provided to MTC. MTC shall not be liable for any misrepresentation, fraud, or inaccuracies of information provided by you.
5) The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any material rests with you. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, MTC, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and representatives, will not be liable for damages of any kind including, without limitation, compensatory, consequential, incidental, indirect, special or similar damages, that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site whether the material is provided or otherwise supplied by you. MTC is not involved in any tutor-student-parent interactions. MTC is not responsible for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damages that might arise during and/or after any lessons. Teaching at the student’s house and interacting with the parents and students are at your own risk.
6) Please ensure that you have read through all the terms and condition before you proceed. By register as our tutor, we assumed you have read and agreed to the terms.